- Made from second hand woollen suit pants. Predominantly wool, each pair is different so please refer to the individual care label on each piece
- Lining is 100% Viscose. Designer surplus, sourced through Wall Fabrics, Melbourne
- Elastic is made from 65% GOTS Cotton (Turkey) and 35% Natural Latex Tree Rubber (Malaysia). It is certified Oeko-Tex 100 and supplied by Charle Haberdashery, Germany
- Coreprêt designer labels are made from 100% rPet (recycled plastic) and our care labels are made from 100% cotton. Both are designed and produced by Avery Dennison, China
- Coreprêt size tabs are made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton, sourced and produced by Britannia, India.
We recommend dry clean only or hand wash for spot cleaning
Do not bleach and avoid harsh chemicals
Wool is unique in that it does not need frequent washing, consider brushing the surface to remove any residual dirt.
Naturally freshen up your garment by hanging it in a well ventilated space out of direct sunlight to avoid over washing and apply steam
Please seek eco-friendly providers where possible such as Laundry Box, a Melbourne based, chemical free dry cleaner