- Made from 100% Wool Flannel, Origin Japan [designer surplus] Supplied by Wall Fabrics, Melbourne.
- Buttons are made from 100% Corozo fruit seed sourced through Button Mania, Melbourne
- 100% Polyester Gutermann thread for all pressure point seams, to ensure durability and seam integrity
- Coreprêt designer labels are made from 100% rPet (recycled plastic) and our care labels are made from 100% cotton. Both are designed and produced by Avery Dennison, China.
- Coreprêt size tabs are made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton, sourced and produced by Britannia, India.
Due to the nature of this fabrication we recommend dry clean only, but this fabric will withstand a gentle hand wash for spot cleaning.
Wool is unique in that it does not need frequent washing, consider brushing the surface to remove any residual dirt.
Do not bleach and avoid harsh chemicals
Line dry in shade and low iron on reverse
Naturally freshen up your garment by hanging it in a well ventilated space out of direct sunlight to avoid over washing
Please refer to our Care Guide for more tips on how to care and store your woollen garments