- 11oz Denim made from 100% Recycled Cotton. Made in Guatemala by The New Denim Project
- Nickel tack buttons, sourced through M.Recht, Collingwood
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton sewing thread. Dyed to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and spun in the Netherlands. Sourced through Sew for Good
- Lining - 100% Cotton/Silk. Designer surplus. Supplied by The Fabric Store, Melbourne
- The interlining is a Cotton/Polyester blend sourced locally through Heights Sewing, Geelong
- Coreprêt designer labels are made from 100% rPet (recycled plastic) and our care labels are made from 100% Cotton. Both are designed and produced by Avery Dennison, China.
- Coreprêt size tabs are made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton, sourced and produced by Britannia, India.
Cold machine wash with gentle, eco friendly detergent (ensure a white wash)
Do not bleach and avoid harsh chemicals
Line dry in shade, do not tumble dry
Denim is a hard wearing fabric and does not need frequent washing, consider brushing the surface to remove any residual dirt or spot cleaning.
Please refer to our Care Guide for more tips on how to care and store your garments