- Made from 100% Cotton [designer surplus] Supplied by Wall Fabrics, Melbourne
- Half lining made from a Cotton/Viscose blend [designer surplus] Supplied by Wall Fabrics, Melbourne
- External buttons are made from Recycled Paper. They are OEKO-TEX 100 Certified and are made in Italy. Sourced through Wall Fabrics, Melbourne.
- Overlocked seams are sewn with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton thread. Dyed to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and spun in the Netherlands. Sourced through Sew for Good.
- 100% Polyester Gutermann thread for all pressure point seams, to ensure durability and seam integrity
- The interlining is a Cotton/Polyester blend sourced locally through Heights Sewing, Geelong
- Coreprêt designer labels are made from 100% rPet (recycled plastic) and our care labels are made from 100% Cotton. Both are designed and produced by Avery Dennison, China.
- Coreprêt size tabs are made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton, sourced and produced by Britannia, India.
Due to the nature of this garment we recommend dry clean only, but please seek eco-friendly providers where possible such as Laundry Box, a Melbourne based, chemical free dry cleaner.
Spot clean with gentle detergent, do not bleach and avoid harsh chemicals.