Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Coreprêt you are agreeing to all our Terms & Conditions and information on this page.
We reserve the right to change any information on the corepret.com website at any time.
Unless otherwise specified, all amounts shown on the corepret.com website are in Australian dollars.
Coreprêt endeavours to be as accurate as possible in the product descriptions for each piece featured on our site. However, Coreprêt does not guarantee that the product description or other content on this site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable or error free.
Coreprêt has endeavoured to portray the colours of the pieces that appear on this website as accurately as possible. Due to differing monitor displays that can alter the colours you see, Coreprêt cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will match the piece exactly.
- Issued in Australian dollars, unless otherwise specified.
- Once issued, the credit note will remain open for a period of 3 months unless specified otherwise.
- Once the credit note has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the credit note is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods.
- The value of the credit note covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
- Items bought with a credit note can be exchanged but not refunded.
Due to the nature of our practice, you may be required to chose an alternative fabric if the original is unavailable. Coreprêt will endeavour to provide a replica of the piece ordered but please note Coreprêt cannot guarantee exact replication of the garments due to textile properties and availability.
By placing an order on corepret.com you accept the following Terms and Conditions. Products purchased on corepret.com are for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders if we feel Terms and Conditions have been breached.
We firmly believe in your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base to anyone.
Coreprêt is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products. Coreprêt shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.